В категория: Development
IT Project Manager
LimeChain is a global leader in the Web3 development forefront and innovation. Together with our partners, we are spearheading the adoption of the blockchain throughout industry verticals. By nature, we are tech agnostics partners creating, prototyping, and developing dApps, blockchain networks, protocols, and enterprise solutions using wide range of Web3 technologies. We have helped over 180 enterprises and blockchain startups design, build, and implement their vision using blockchain. Our clients include Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, MantraDAO, FileCoin, Ledger, Cudos, and others.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly experienced IT Project Manager who is proactive, fast-learner and mindful about deadlines. On a high-level, the main role of the Project Manager at LimeChain would be to coordinate work throughout the project’s life cycle in order to complete everything within scope, time and budget, while maintaining quality, a good client relationship and team spirit.
We understand the project’s success is not a one man show and we are always open to help a fellow Lime.
Projects that you will work on: LimeChain is a company specialising in consulting & development of blockchain-based project. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernising their work processes.
You are just the right fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of relevant IT project management experience
- Have work experience with Project and Task Management tools like – Jira, Trello, Github, etc.
- Know how to effectively plan and schedule, create & efficiently maintain a project roadmap
- Have experience with Risk and Change Management
- Have good Stakeholder Management skills
- Have understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Budget Management
- Have very good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have very good analytical thinking
- Have ability to recognise what is good enough and what is unnecessary perfect
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
- Are systematic and have pro-active approach, with focus on the end goal
- Have very good reporting – both client and internal
- Are efficient planning, scheduling and time management
- Have desire to learn and grow in the web3 and project management space
- Domain knowledge in the Web3 field – business & technical
- Business Analysis Background
- Work experience with Invoicing
- Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team.
Perks we offer:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best minds worldwide
- Friendly colleagues and great culture – we are fun, impactful, we help each other and we are innovators
- A competitive remuneration package
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve your knowledge, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us!
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try
- Epic team buildings
- Innovative projects and an atmosphere of growth
Мислиш, че ние сме хората за теб?
Изпрати ни своята кандидатура: