В категория: Operations
We’re growing 🤘 and are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and bring our brave ideas to life!
*Intrigued already? Keep reading* 👇
LimeChain is a global leader in the Web3 development forefront and innovation. Together with our partners, we are spearheading the adoption of the blockchain throughout industry verticals. By nature, we are tech agnostics partners creating, prototyping, and developing dApps, blockchain networks, protocols, and enterprise solutions using wide range of Web3 technologies. We have helped over 180 enterprises and blockchain startups design, build, and implement their vision using blockchain. Our clients include Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, MantraDAO, FileCoin, Ledger, Cudos, and others.
Who are we looking for?
You will be designing a wide variety of marketing materials across digital and offline media for our Lime companies – LimeChain, LimeAcademy and LimeLegal. All of our marketing, employer branding and content experts are creative whizzes and they need someone amazing to bring their ideas to live. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, show amazing communication skills and attention to detail.
You are just the right fit if you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in delivering brilliant and exciting graphic design.
- Have understanding of printing principles – designs, print files and materials – we put great emphasis on our merch.
- Are knowledgable of layouts, typography.
- Can work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and other graphic design software even with your eyes closed.
- Are a trend researcher – you love to keep up to date with the latest innovations in the design space.
- Are an excellent communicator – you know how to communicate your ideas and designs to get them off the ground.
- Have a trained and intuitive eye for aesthetics and details.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Video creation, motion design and editing experience would be considered as an advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing and creating visuals based on different needs and requirements.
- Working with marketing experts, copywriters and internal stakeholders to produce different design visuals, videos, merchandise, presentations, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and materials are printed or presented to the highest quality.
- Testing graphics and videos across various media.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Working with brand identity guidelines and experience in improving/creating them.
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends.
Perks we offer:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best minds worldwide
- Friendly colleagues and great culture – we are fun, impactful, we help each other and we are innovators
- A competitive remuneration package
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve your knowledge, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us!
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try
- Epic team buildings
- Innovative projects and an atmosphere of growth
Мислиш, че ние сме хората за теб?
Изпрати ни своята кандидатура: