In Category: Operations
Talent Administration Specialist
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
You are just the right fit if you:
- Have experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Know how to easily navigate an ATS
- Are digital-savvy (MS Office, Google Workspace, in particular)
- Have a good eye for detail and a healthy dose of perfectionism to ensure tasks are conducted at the highest standards
- Are highly organized with a can-do attitude
- Are a kind and outgoing people person. Only friendly and nice people are welcomed on board;)
Main responsibilities include:
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Keeping up-to-date our internal databases
- Assisting in HR reporting
- Helping our colleagues navigate HR-related queries
- Supporting the HR team with ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Being involved in various HR projects
What we offer:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best minds worldwide
- Friendly colleagues and great culture – we are fun, impactful, we help each other and we are innovators
- A competitive remuneration package
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve your knowledge, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us!
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try
- Epic team buildings
- Innovative projects and an atmosphere of growth
If you are someone who is up for an exciting challenge, a people-oriented person with a drive to learn and grow, and an eagerness to contribute to something big and meaningful — we can’t wait to hear from you!
You think we're the right people for you?
Send us your application: