In category: Operations
Senior Talent Success Specialist
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in Sofia and London. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, and others.
People are the core of LimeChain and the main focus of all we do. With the Limes, there’s never a dull moment. We never stop stretching our creative muscles and encourage our people to do the same.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineers (Golang, Rust, Node.js or Java) who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
Skills the perfect candidate has:
- You are seasoned at technical recruitment and have at least 3 years of being a rockstar at it.
- Applicant tracking systems and recruitment dashboards are familiar to you and you are able to track data, interpret patterns, address bottlenecks, and give actionable insights on ways to optimize the hiring process;
- You have a healthy dose of perfectionism, a good eye for detail, and can keep the internal databases up to date;
- You know what makes a great candidate journey and are continuously innovating and improving the overall experience;
- Are creative and get excited by finding and trying out different sourcing channels and techniques.
- Are a friendly and outgoing person, passionate about working with people, and know how to find the right approach to connect to anyone
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process for technical roles, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates;
- Providing an effective, systematic recruitment process that meets the needs of each open position and the overall goals of the company;
- Analyzing recruitment data to help us recognize bottlenecks in our recruitment strategy;
- Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through proactive sourcing and ongoing relationship management;
- Generating pipelines of qualified candidates for all open positions;
- Developing and managing relationships with external recruiting agencies and vendors;
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and competitive intelligence to continuously improve the recruitment process;
- Acting as a company culture ambassador and introducing the candidates to LimeChain’s core values.
Benefits we offer:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best minds worldwide;
- Friendly colleagues and great culture – we are impactful, we help each other, we are innovators;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve on the knowledge you have, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do;
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us;
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future;
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try;
- Epic team buildings;
- The challenging atmosphere and innovative projects.
You think we're the right people for you?
Send us your application: