Sales Development Representative
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
In order to reach our next milestone in Lime’s development, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our expanding Business Development team, generate new business, take responsibility for finding and vetting new leads, develop international markets and meet with potential clients.
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- smart contract development
- server-side development
- client-side development
- and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Have some experience with a sales or similar role in the tech space, preferably in the services business;
- You are willing to invest time in learning new technologies and uses cases in various industry verticals;
- Have some understanding of the full sales process from lead generation to closing deals;
- You are curious about Blockchain and want to take a career path in business development;
- You like to establish new connections and feel comfortable communicating in the English language.
Main responsibilities include:
- Generating new leads that potentially lead to opportunities;
- Vetting potential clients and doing initial research and due diligence;
- Working on Sales analytics and CRM;
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team on creating & executing campaigns;
- Help with analysing the market data and provide continuous feedback.
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Career development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas.