Rust Developer (Blockchain Related)
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for Senior Rust Developers who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring out exact details on implementation and architecture.
What will you be working on:
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernizing their work processes.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience with Rust;
- Writing high quality, well-structured code in multiple languages/technologies;
- Reviewing the code of the team and keeping it up to the highest level;
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly & share knowledge;
- Proactive creation of solutions and architecture suggestions;
- Documentation (including texts and diagrams) & tech presentations to clients;
- Work independently – Able to deliver working products within deadlines – from empty Git repo to fully-deployed solution in the cloud;
- Fast sizing of tasks and ballpark estimates;
- Team Player – Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise;
Previous knowledge or experience in Web3/Blockchain would be considered an advantage, but it is not mandatory.
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas;
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth.