In category: Operations
Regular Project Manager
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for semi-experienced Regular Project Manager with at least 3-4 years of relevant (Software Development) experience, who is proactive, fast-learner and mindful about deadlines. On a high-level, the main role of the Project Manager at LimeChain would be to coordinate work throughout the project’s life cycle in order to complete everything within scope, time and budget, while maintaining quality, a good client relationship and team spirit.
We understand the project’s success is not a one man show and we are always open to help a fellow Lime.
Projects that you will work on: LimeChain is a company specialising in development of blockchain-based project. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernising their work processes.
- Good experience in using project management and task management tools – Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Setting-up and maintaining task management together with the team;
- Work experience in using scheduling tools;
- Experience with invoicing – need to work closely with the PMO on setting-up/issuing/updating invoices;
- Creating initial Project Plan / Roadmap and updating it accordingly throughout the project’s lifecycle;
- Very good organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Ability to recognise what is good enough and what is unnecessary perfect;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Systematic approach and focus on the end goal;
- Very good reporting – both client and internal;
- Effective planning, scheduling and time management;
- Desire to learn and grow
Nice to have
- Work experience with Blockchain or knowledge in the field
- Work experience with GSuite
- Strong experience with JIRA
Knowledge in the blockchain field
Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise.
Perks we offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible Benefits Program
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth
You think we're the right people for you?
Send us your application: