In category: Open Application
LimeChain is a global leader in Web3 development and innovation, working with Fortune 500 clients and Web3 startups. We’re experts in crafting dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions using a wide range of Web3 technologies. With over 160 projects under our belt and a team of more than 120 industry experts, we are now one of the companies with the most accumulated know-how in the Web3 space.
Who are we looking for?
A “Lime” is a word we use to describe a person that is willing to go the extra mile, that is gritty, a top performer, a life learner and a discoverer.
- Are impactful – always striving to do work that makes a change and take pride in what you do
- Are a curious innovator – can’t help but want to know how things work and always try to challenge yourself to make them better
- Have a self-starter and go-getter mindset – you don’t need others to nudge you and you proactively take action
- Self-development and improvement are always part of your plan – you know that an expert is someone that has done all the mistakes in a narrow field
- Are courageous – you are not afraid to make tough decisions and act outside your comfort zone
- Are a real team player – you do not leave a person behind, you help your team with all you can and understand that the success of the pack is bound on the success of all team members
- Are an honest friend and a good communicator
- Find Web3 intriguing and you believe in its potential. If you don’t have any experience in this ecosystem, we got your back – we’ll help you dive deep into the Web3 world through our blockchain onboarding and hands-on experience.
Sneak peek of what awaits you:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from some of the best minds in the industry; Don’t worry, our blockchain onboarding will pave your way for an epic journey.
- A house full of more than 120 Limes – a “Lime” is a person that is willing to go the extra mile, that is determined, a top performer, a life learner and an explorer.
- Unlock up to 25 days of annual leave, rewarding your commitment with us
- Car allowance – Limes receive financial and administrative support for purchasing a personal vehicle after their second year with us
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine!
- Additional healthcare – We care and we show it
- Health & Sport Support – sport initiatives and fellow Limes passionate about longevity and peak performance
- Two epic team building events per year, as well as monthly team bonding events аnd fiery game nights
- Wednesday team feast and daily snacks – we treat ourselves to daily goodies throughout the week
- Merch and Gifts – we love our branded swag as we believe in showing our appreciation in style