Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for Senior Node Engineers who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
What will you be working on?
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernizing their work processes.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience with Node.js;
- Evaluate pros and cons of different approaches to complete your tasks;
- Code evangelist; pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested and good-looking software, using best practices;
- Reviewing the code of the team and keeping it up to the highest level;
- Appetite and capacity to keep up with emerging technologies & share knowledge;
- Deploy what you develop (Infrastructure as Code [e.g. AWS CDK, GCP, CloudFormation, Terraform, Serverless]) would be considered as advantage
- You test your code with complete coverage and document your work;
- Proactive creation of solutions and architecture suggestions;
- Documentation (including texts and diagrams) & tech presentations to clients;
- Work independently – Able to deliver working products within deadlines – from empty Git repo to fully-deployed solution in the cloud;
- Fast sizing of tasks and ballpark estimates;
- Team Player – Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise.
Previous knowledge or experience in Web3/Blockchain would be considered an advantage, but it is not mandatory.
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas;
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth.