In Category: Ongoing Roles
Java Developer (Blockchain Related)
LimeChain is a global leader in the Web3 development forefront and innovation. Together with our partners, we are spearheading the adoption of the blockchain throughout industry verticals. By nature, we are tech agnostics partners creating, prototyping, and developing dApps, blockchain networks, protocols, and enterprise solutions using wide range of Web3 technologies. We have helped over 180 enterprises and blockchain startups design, build, and implement their vision using blockchain. Our clients include Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, MantraDAO, FileCoin, Ledger, Cudos, and others.
What will you be working on:
We’re looking for Senior Java Developers who are proactive and take pride in their quality of work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects as well as work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes cross-functional collaboration on figuring out the exact specifications for the implementation and the architecture.
Day-to-day responsibilities also include:
- Participating in developing low-level code running on nodes that are part of a blockchain network
- Producing readable, well-designed, well-tested, and good-looking code, using best practices
- Implementing creative and analytical thinking, brainstorming solutions and being self-sufficient in finding solutions to different challenges that are met for the first time in Web3
- Proactive creation of solutions and architecture suggestions
- Integrating tools, applications and other blockchain networks with the system you are developing
- Enriching Web3 user experience and making an impact by delivering new functionalities
- Documenting software development processes and preparing project reports for clients
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience with Java
- Experience and due diligence in writing high quality, well-structured code in multiple languages/technologies
- Appetite and capacity to keep up with emerging technologies & share knowledge
- Ability to work independently and deliver working products within deadlines – from empty Git repo to fully-deployed solutions in the cloud
- Agility and Adaptability – Web3 is constantly evolving, so being a quick-learner, embracing change and making the best of it is vital
- Fast sizing of tasks and ballpark estimates
- Team Player – Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise.
Perks We Offer:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to enter the exciting world of Web3 and learn from the best minds worldwide
- Friendly colleagues and great culture – we are fun, impactful, we help each other and we are innovators
- A competitive remuneration package
- One extra day off after the 1st and 2nd year at LimeChain and three extra days after the 3rd year reaching 25 days paid holiday
- Personal development – whether you want to learn a new skill or improve your knowledge, we will support you. Investing in your skills is one of the best things we can do
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine with us!
- Additional healthcare and dental benefits – we know that providing that extra care is important for our fellow Limes. That is how we express we’re invested not only in their overall health but also in their future
- Sports support – so, you’ve always wanted to try boulder climbing? No worries, we support any kind of sports activity you want to try
- Epic team buildings
- Innovative projects and an atmosphere of growth
You find Web3 intriguing and you believe in its potential but you don’t have any experience in this ecosystem? We got your back – we’ll help you dive deep into the Web3 world through our blockchain onboarding and hands-on experience.
You think we're the right people for you?
Send us your application: