LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
What will you be working on:
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- smart contract development
- server-side development
- client-side development
- and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience with Java;
- Writing high quality, well-structured code in multiple languages/technologies;
- Reviewing the code of the team and keeping it up to the highest level;
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly & share knowledge;
- Proactive creation of solutions and architecture suggestions;
- Previous knowledge or experience in web3/blockchain would be considered an advantage, but it is not mandatory;
- Documentation (including texts and diagrams) & tech presentations to clients;
- Work independently – Able to deliver working products within deadlines – from empty Git repo to fully-deployed solution in the cloud;
- Fast sizing of tasks and ballpark estimates;
- Team Player – Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise.
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Career development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas.