LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space. We are excited to introduce you the position of Finance Lead.
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- smart contract development
- server-side development
- client-side development
- and more.
- Act as the first point of contact for business, CFOs, and accounting. Supervise and coordinate the financial activities for the account;
- Work with global teams to ensure that Monitoring and Due Diligence procedures capture all the ever changing regulatory requirements;
- Lead finance-related calls and discussions;
Coordinate and communicate commitments highlighting out-of-line situations to stakeholders, CFOs, etc.;
- Act as a trusted business advisor by delivering clear messages & alternatives for business decisions, demonstrating ownership and business knowledge;
- Ensure that all enhanced due diligence efforts are carried out to a high standard and to strict regulatory requirements;
- Ensure we deliver the highest level of service whilst balancing this with managing finance and financial risk;
- Provide guidance and mentor the staff;
- Stakeholder management – produce statistics and reports for the senior management;
- Ability to produce forecasts and plans for the business, setting clear goals and KPIs.
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of controlling/ reporting/ accounting and finance;
- Data driven with strong Excel skills;
Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders ensuring decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills. Analytical mindset;
- Time management, prioritisation skills, ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing and dynamic environment;
- Fluent English;
- Passionate about Web3 ecosystem.
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Career development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas.