In category: Marketing
Employer Branding Specialist
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in Sofia and London. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others. As we continue to grow both in size and expertise, we are now looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
LimeChain is a company specialising in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- smart contract development
- server-side development
- client-side development
- and more.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for Employer Branding Specialist to support us in our mission to communicate LimeChain’s culture fabric to the rest of the world, help grow the Lime family and make it even more vibrant.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Work with business leaders to identify and communicate the core values of LimeChain both internally and externally.
- Lead the internal communication efforts.
- Provide marketing & communication support the Culture division in their initiatives.
- Conduct market research to gain insight into the job market dynamics and trends.
- Develop marketing strategy plans that align the team’s talent needs with the company’s values and goals
- Work with the marketing team to design effective campaigns for public outreach.
- Monitor marketing campaign successes and adjust marketing strategies as needed to better meet customer expectations.
- Perform research to learn about the community’s sentiment toward the company and its reputation.
- Establish goals to improve a brand’s reputation and reach their key customers
- Leading and organising all activities related to positioning LimeChain on job fairs.
- Analyse company key performance indicators to identify strengths and areas for improvement regarding employer branding strategy
Perks We Offer:
- Career development opportunities;
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas.
You think we're the right people for you?
Send us your application: