In category: Operations
LimeChain is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on DLT. We’ve helped 80+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera, AllianceBlock, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, etc.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
You may not have experience or enough technical background in the web3 specific field, but strong communication, analytical skills, general documentation and writing skills are a MUST to get you started.
We’re looking for Business analysts with 2+ year of experience in Software Development, who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, with strong analytical skills, pay attention to details and take pride in their quality of work.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Top-notch communication skills
- Pro-actively organises and facilitates meetings – stake-holder interviews or internal meetings with the team;
- Ability to lead the conversation in the right direction. Ask the right questions and be able to gently interrupt clients/team members if needed to keep the meeting on point;
- Listen to the client, absorb what’s being said and ask questions;
- Document what has been discussed, decisions made and confirm with the client in writing (email, etc.)
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ask probing questions to identify what is a critical functionality (a must), and what is a nice to have;
- Ability to analyse business cases from different angles in order to identify corner cases and/or potential risks;
- Problem-solving Skills – what problem are we trying to solve with this project. Ability to understand, articulate and facilitate a shared understanding of the problem;
- Change and ambiguity management – during the course of an Agile project, there are always things that come up or corner cases, which were not cleared in the beginning. Those should be addressed, documented and confirmed with the team;
- Impact analysis
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Knowledge (practical is preferred) in any of these analysis techniques:
- Flow diagrams – visual representation of a process flow (i.e Drow.io, LucidCharts, Visio, etc.);
- Wireframes – low-fidelity sketches (i.e Balsamiq, Figma, etc.) that can make ideas more tangible;
- Use Cases – ability to describe in a clear and logical manner all use cases we need to cover within the project;
Nice to have:
- Passion to learn and grow within the Web3 ecosystem;
Perks we offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible Benefits Program
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth
You think we're the right people for you?
Send us your application: